Free introductory consultation
The first introductory interview is free of charge. On the basis of this I will make a plan of approach and then you decide whether you want to make use of my services.
My hourly rate for non-business clients is € 57,50 (incl. VAT). From January 2024 the rate is € 59,50 (incl. VAT). I work in blocks of 3 hours.
Travel costs up to 15 kilometres one way. Above that I charge € 0,21 per kilometre.
Small organizing materials
Package: Six months focus on organizing
By focusing for six months, you can permanently remedy the things you are struggling with on a daily basis. With a convenient monthly rate of € 125, – for six months you are assured of extensive help and coaching. You can start at any moment. Challenge yourself and don’t wait any longer! After six months:
- You will be able to easily find your belongings
- You have an overview belongings, planners, documents, and (household) tasks
- You will spend much less time tidying up and cleaning
- You have more space in your house and in your head
- You have insight into your pitfalls when tidying up, and you know how to deal with them
- And as a bonus, you have money left for things that are important to you
Included in this six months focus on organizing:
1 x 1,5 hour meeting at your home, you receive tips and a plan of action
3 x 3 hours during which we work together at your home and I teach you to tidy up following the 4 O’s of organizing
Accepting realistic “homework” assignments with 2 x 0.5 hours of coaching by phone
Mapping your personal tidying pitfalls and how to get around them
PGB: In some cases, the use of the professional organizer can be reimbursed from a Personal Budget (PGB) under the Dutch Social Support Act (WMO). I can inform you about this prior to your meeting with the district team.
Here you can read what a PGB via the WMO entails.
In some cases, your employer may be willing to pay the costs, in order to prevent the employee from dropping out or to speed up reintegration. A home where you can rest and relax contributes to how you perform at work. If this is the case, discuss this with your employer. There are CAO’s in which the training budget offers possibilities.
Documents of Overview Coach:
- Terms and conditions of Overview Coach (in Dutch)
- Privacy declaration Overview Coach (in Dutch)
- Complaints procedure Overview Coach (in Dutch)
No rights can be derived from the information on this website.